- Design Capabilities – Specialized Technical Equipment allows Trim to provide unique stitching styles and sofa designs. This can add value to the products without adding cost.
- Every cover is produced in exact compliance with documented processes and thoroughly inspected before shipping.
- Strong relationship with numerous tanneries allows Trim to support and develop an extensive range for customer requirements.
- Corrected, semi-aniline, or full aniline. Wax or oil finishes, hand rubbed, antique, two-tone, saddle, nubuck, or whatever effect the end customer requires.
TI uses the highest quality hides and offers cost effective & world class products
- Strategic relationships with both international hide suppliers and local tanneries
- These relationships provide consistency in selection, hides size, colour, and quality
- Technical support from local tanneries for specialty leathers
- Modern testing facilities available to guarantee TI meets the most rigid specifications
- Leathers applicable to the product :- anilines, corrected, chrome free, splits
- Leather furniture upholstery trim covers
- Fully Upholstered sets